- About Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Steps of Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Why Facebook Ads Campaign?
- How to Run Ads Campaign on FaceBook to Drive Huge Sales?
- How to Set-Up 1st Facebook Ads Campaign?
- How to Organize Ads Campaign?
- Effective Ways of Running Ads
- How to Bid or Align Budget on Ads Campaign?
- Facebook Marketing for Business to Business(B2B)
- Facebook Marketing for Business to Customer(B2C)
- Analyze Matrix, Track, Measure, and Refine the Audience
- How to Use Groups, Marketplace, and Jobs to Build or Promote your Brand?
- Conclusion on Facebook Marketing Strategy 2021
About Facebook Marketing Strategy
Facebook has the biggest social media channel across the globe. It has 2.27 Billion active users and 1.5 billion daily active users. It has been embroiled in a series of Cambridge Analytica scandals, account hacking, to Russian interference. But the behavior of users on Facebook didn’t change. It has an immense market opportunity and propensity to bring huge ROI for Startups, SMEs, and big Corporates. Let’s talk more about FB and learn more tips and make a strategy through Facebook Marketing.
|Social Media Platforms||Monthly Active Users|
Steps of Facebook Marketing Strategy
How to Create Your Company Page
Make a separate page for business accounts. In making a business page, go to Facebook Business Manager or click https://business.facebook.com Business.com and make your account professional. It will be connected to your personal account but work entirely apart from your personal account.
How and Why?
Business Manager is a Facebook tool that helps organize and manage your business. You can manage ad accounts., Facebook business pages, and the people/employee who work on them, all in one place! Whether you are a business with multiple brands/websites or an ad agency with multiple clients, I suggest everyone who wants to create Facebook ads use a Facebook Business Manager.
Complete Your Facebook Business Profile
- Enter your business name and email address.
- Enter your business details(address, phone number, and website).
- Click submit.
- An email with the subject confirms your business will be sent to the business email address you entered.
- Click the “Confirm Now” button in the email to receive full access to your account.
- Once confirmed, you have successfully created a Business Manager account and can add your Facebook Page, Ad Account, employee, and other assets.
|Facebook Profile||Facebook Page|
|Facebook Profile is your PERSONAL Facebook profile(Facebook.com)||Facebook Page is your specific webpage within Facebook for you to build likes/followers and to promote your business or brand with relevant content|
|In a Facebook profile, you share content or friends and family. You need a personal Facebook Profile account to create a Facebook Page.||You need a Facebook Page to create Facebook Ads.|
|Facebook Pages are SEPERATE from your personal Facebook Profile. Your friends will not see the Facebook Pages you create or are an admin of.|
|Create Ad Account|
|Since it is a new business manager account, and we need a new Facebook pixel for tracking users on our website, we will create a new ad account.|
|Pro Tip: The Pixel Rule|
|One pixel per ad account|
|One pixel per website|
|You can create multiple ad accounts with your Facebook Business Manager account, so treat each New ad account as a new pixel to pair with a new website.|
|One Ad Account Per Website|
|You need a separate Facebook Pixel for each website. If you use the same Pixel on multiple websites, you will get mixed reporting, incorrect custom Audiences, and the list of errors will go on.|
|The Benefits of Using Multiple Ad Accounts|
|Create separate Ad accounts for each client or business you manage.|
|Run different ad campaigns for varying businesses at the same time.|
|Pay for ads with different payment methods(i.e., varying business credit cards.)|
|View insights for individual ad campaigns.|
What Next ??
While creating your business page account on Facebook, the page profile photo should be your Logo. The cover image could be your business tagline, or message, or a thought about your business’s delivery. Your logo and cover photo should draw your visitors’ eyes with maximum recall value.
About section of FaceBook predominantly placed just below your company logo. And hence, write a brief about your business and service offerings. Don’t write everything in detail; a small and catchy piece of information will be more than enough.
While filling full about section, write complete details about your business, product or service offerings, USP of company, interesting facts, and achievements. It should be formal, professional, and user-friendly. It works more. You can take the reference of FORD. It did excellent work in highlighting the contact info on their info page.
Link Instagram to Facebook
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Select settings at the top of your Page.
- Select Instagram in the left sidebar.
- To add an existing Instagram account to your Page. Select Log in.
- Enter your Instagram account’s Username and Password and select login.
Only Relevant and High-Quality Content Posting
You have to make sure that your post should be relevant to your audience. Ask yourself what you are posting is going to make any relevance or add value to your audience or not. If the answer is yes! Only then post on your business page. Because it will show up in the news feeds of who liked or followed your Page.
Do not overpost and bombard your audience by sending out promotional blurbs. Otherwise, you will lose your fan the following base very soon and have a tough time. The recommended content for posting on FaceBook on a single day is two-three. Must not exceed more than three posts in a day. It has to be interesting, informative, and creative, which can add value to your audience’s conversation.
Recommendations for Type of Contents You Should Post on Your Wall
- Creative and Informative Creatives.
- New Product Announcements.
- Link of Articles that are related to your sector focused or sector agnostic.
- Links to your Blogs.
- Appealing, High-Quality, customize, impactful videos.
- You are linking Online tools that your followers find useful.
Why Facebook Ads Campaign?
- Building Awareness About Product or Services.
- Brand Building.
- Attracting New Customers to Increase the Audience Base.
- Minimum Investment, Maximum Outreach with Product or Service Specific Audience.
- Increasing Website on the Traffic.
- Improving Customer Retention
How to Run Ads Campaign on FaceBook to Drive Huge Sales?
Facebook has already predefined Call To Action (CTA) buttons such as Shop Now, Book Now, Apply Now, Book More, Download, Sign Up, Learn More, Sign Up, and Contact Us.
So, you can spot Facebook ads by paying attention to these three things:
- A “sponsored” tag below the name of the site.
- The prompt to like the Page in the top right corner.
- A call-to-action button in the bottom right corner.
- Also, it has a LIKE PAGE button in the top right corner.
Facebook Ads are Categorized into five parts:
- On Instagram
- On the desktop, inside the news feed
- On mobile, inside the news fees
- Right-hand sidebar on desktop
- Audience network on mobile
How to Set-Up 1st Facebook Ads Campaign?
Facebook has 2 Ads management tools, and both are free.
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Power Editor
You should use Facebook Ads Manager first. Once you get some experience and expertise in running ad campaigns, you can look for Power Editor.
So, when you choose Facebook Ads Manager to run an Ads campaign while clicking on the menu in the upper-right hand corner to manage Ads inside the Ads Manager, you can do anything you want to talk about.
Facebook Ads Manager Includes;
- Setting up new campaigns
- Create new ads for each of these
- Manage your bids or how much you want to spend on each ad)
- You can create different audiences to target
- Optimize, enhance, or improve these campaigns while running
- Even track and test ad campaigns, too.
How to Organize Ads Campaign?
Account: Holds all of your campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
Campaigns: You should run Individual campaigns for almost anything. Because some products or services are specific to a different set of audiences. Others are merely driving traffic back to your site or your landing page.
Ad Sets: It is used for organizing different groups or categories of ads.
Ads: It is the only part where people will see and know about your product and services.
Effective Ways of Running Ads
Do more what works and stop doing what is not working for you. Hence, break down your Ads into different categories and categorize Ads’ elements to get the idea of visualizing the different things that will help you in testing and optimizing.
Here are the different elements you can test:
- Call to action
- Value proposition
- Custom Audiences
- Relationship Status
- Purchase Behaviors
- Education Level
- Landing Page/Product Page
- Ad Placement
- Campaign Objective
- Ad Type
Perfect usage of Targeting Options:
While running Ads campaign, you should start with the location by specifying state, city, zip code, or even target demographics, relationship status, education, age, workplace, or birthdays.
Always try to create different Ads in different types of groups. The better you target your potential audience, the better you will get. Because different products and services have different features and a different set of audience. Audience retargeting is another great strategy for Facebook marketing.
How to Bid or Align Budget on Ads Campaign?
Make a checklist of;
- What is the cost of your product or service?
- How many units do you want to sell?
- What are your sales funnel or conversion rate earlier?
Now, Let’s suppose;
- the cost of your product and services= $100
- Desired selling units = 10
- And your conversion rate = 1%
As per the analysis, you will need 1000 visitors who click on your ads for 10units of sale. So, you need to make a realistic budget based on this strategy.
Facebook Marketing for Business to Business(B2B)
The most recommended time to run an Ads campaign is 9:00 AM-2 PM EST on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Monday is okay to run Ads campaign. Saturday and Sunday are the worst days.
Facebook Marketing for Business to Customer(B2C)
The most recommended time is 12:00 PM EST on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Analyze Matrix, Track, Measure, and Refine the Audience
Tracking of your followers or audience engagements and analysis of data is crucial. Facebook offers a free matrix analysis tool called “Facebook Insights.” You can track the data, users’ engagements, demographics, behavior, and time. It can help you in making goals and strategies better in the future.
Facebook Insights gives you the following features;
- Audience Reach (How many people saw your post)
- Total user engagement (how many people liked, clicked, shared, and commented on your post)
- Which of your posts result in people unliking your Page
For other analyses outside of your FB page, such as purchases, website conversions, you can use Google Analytics, Hootsuite Impact, UTM parameters, or Hootsuite Insights.
How to Use Groups, Marketplace, and Jobs to Build or Promote your Brand?
- How to Market with Facebook Groups to Market:
You can create brand based groups that are related to your company page. When you create a FB Page for your company, you can create a group to go with that Page, which will relate to your product or service offerings. Also, it will help you to reach out to potential customers. The feature of Facebook Group is free like business pages. Engaging and reaching out to the audience will become easy. It is time saving where you check once a day to reply or post something.
- How to Market with Facebook Marketplace:
It is one of the best weapons for those who want to sell the product. Facebook marketplace is having a huge potential for e-commerce realtors and product-based companies. You should list your products on a separate “SHOP” tab on your FB Page. After listing your products on Facebook Marketplace, they are searchable across FB, and anyone can find them.
- How to Market with Facebook Jobs:
Facebook Jobs is another feature of Facebook which came in the last few years. It can increase your traffic and drive more audience to your Page and website. The number of likes followers are also increased. It is not a typical marketing method, but you can gain massive growth.
Conclusion on Facebook Marketing Strategy 2021
Facebook has one of the largest user base and active users on the entire internet. More than 95% of niches target their potential audience on Facebook through Campaigns only. Furthermore, you can lose your advertising investment if you are not a master or smart in running Ad campaigns. But if you follow the above guidelines in this post, you might lose some money in the initial, but it is not loose; it’s an investment in your brain.
It doesn’t make any sense which company or what kind of products and services you are running or promoting because Facebook is simply powerful and flexible. It is loaded with options to customize your campaign as per your product, service, budget, and time.
This guide gives you everything you need to get started today, in less than an hour, where you have seen different ways of making the Facebook Ads campaign effective.
In the blog, Complete Guide to Facebook marketing, we explained all terms, tell all the secrets of how to set and run a successful Ads campaign.
How will you use this new knowledge, and what will you advertise?
Let us know what you’re hoping to achieve with your first campaign.
I explained fully loaded information for beginners or any marketer who wants to market their product or service. Hence, let me know if you have any queries in the comment box.