Interesting Facts About Jeff Bezos:
Jeff Bezos divorced his wife MacKenzie 25 years after his marriage in July 2019. When Jeff Bezos transferred one-quarter of Amazon stake to his wife; which makes her, world’s richest women. In 2018, Amazon had $ 230 Billion in revenues and a record $10 Billion in net profit, up from $3 Billion the prior year.
Strategic Move and Leadership Style of Jeff Bezos:
Timely building good products, such as; amazon.com, amazon prime, consumer electronics, amazon game studios, amazon video, amazon music, amazon go, amazon kindle, amazon wireless and amazon web services; timely investment new companies; such as Google, Uber, Business Insider, Twitter, Workday, Grail, Lookout, Homegrocer.com, Bankbazaar.com, Easybar and Wine.com; timely purchased new companies, such as; Whole Foods, Twitch, Audible, Zappos, IMDB, Goodreads and The Washington Post. By doing all this, Amazon becomes the world’s 2nd largest most market valued company after Apple. In top 10 Jeff Bezos quotes, you are knowing the pedagogy of business with the blue ocean strategy.
Also Read: Top 10 Bill Gates Quotes
In 2019, Forbes has listed Jeff Bezos as the most innovative leader #1, 1st as the richest person and the 5th most powerful person of the world. In top 10 Jeff Bezos quotes, you are knowing the pedagogy of business with the blue ocean strategy.
Here, Top 10 Jeff Bezos Quotes;
1. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.”
2. “When the world changes around you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tailwind is now a headwind, you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.”
3. “Work hard, have fun, and make history.”
4. “I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.”
5. “The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.”
6. “Be stubborn on vision but flexible on details.”
7. “There are two kinds of companies – those that work to raise process and those that work to lower them.”
Also Read: Top 10 Warren Buffet Quotes
8. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
9. “If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.”
10. “If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.”
Also Read: Top 10 Ratan Tata Quotes
Closing Key Note:
In the closing note about the legendary Jeff Bezos; 10 important things can be identified and learn as a takeaway for our real, personal and professional life. In top 10 Jeff Bezos quotes, you are knowing the pedagogy of business with the blue ocean strategy.
- Customer is the king and I am the servant; keeping in mind, what customer likes the most and what customer dislikes the most.
- Expect more from employees and trained their mind for maximum possible outcome.
- Always have long term vision. In respect to that Jeff Bezos says; “Our Vision is to use this platform to build earth’s most customer-centric company. Where a customer can come to find and discover anything and everything, they might want to buy online.
- Complexifying the simple and simplifying the complex; which means vision should be clear.
- Every employee has a hidden owner within. Hence create owner from every employee.
- Take quick decision with 70% information. Don’t wait for perfect and 100% detailed information.
- Value Imitation VS Value Innovation; always prefer value Innovation.
- Don’t let the process kill the progress.
- Focus 80% on product and 20% on promotion.
- Master of failures; which means I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
Takeaways from Top 10 Jeff Bezos Quotes:
“You don’t say ‘I’m right on this, go do this,’ you say ‘I want you to gamble with me on this,” Jeff Bezos explained.
“If you had to get the very last person in the room to have genuine consensus on an idea, it might never happen and you might waste a lot of time,” Jeff Bezos says. Sometime’s he’s the one using the phrase, he says, and sometimes he’s the one agreeing to take the gamble.
“When I do it, I will say, ‘I don’t agree with this, I think it’s probably not going to work,’ but I will never say ‘I told you so,’” he says. “I’m going to be on your team and do everything I can to make it work.”
In top 10 Jeff Bezos quotes, you are knowing the pedagogy of business with the blue ocean strategy.