He spends 80% of his time reading books and uses to read 500 pages per day. He firmly believes that this is how knowledge can be built, and you can use your mind like the power of compound interest.
Some Interesting Facts!
He bought his first stock when he was only 11 years old child. At the age of 16, he made $53,000, and in 2013 he earned $ 37 million a day. Harvard Business School rejected him, and during an interview with this institute, the panel said to Mr Buffett, “Forget it. You’re not going to Harvard.”
Warren Buffett is not living in mansions, resorts or any other typical business terms. He is living in the same house since 1958.
Mr Buffett is a great human being and notable philanthropist also, who donated his 99% of the total money for the philanthropic cause via The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He also founded The Giving Pledge in 2009 along with Bill Gates whereby many billionaires can pledge to give at least half of their money for this beautiful cause.
Also Read: About Bill Gates
Best pedagogy of business and top 10 Warren Buffett Quotes are:
1. “Rule number 1. Never lose your money, and Rule 2. Never forget Rule No. 1.”
Point of Indication: Which means keep protecting your downsides.” The most famous and ranked on top 10 Warren Buffett Quotes.
2. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
Point of Indication: It takes a lot of effort and sacrifices to build trust, relation, belief among your people. With the combination of all these, you establish your reputation as an eminent person. Reputation matters, so always think before act.
3. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
Point of Indication: Educate yourself before getting into something. You can mitigate risk at a broad level, and with the calculated risk, you can do things successfully.
4. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
Point of Indication: Always focus on a substance that can give you the value. Don’t waste money on the not known surface.
5. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
Point of Indication: There is a difference between price and value. As an investor, you must differentiate these two terms. Your ROI defines value out of your invested money.
6. “It’s only when the tide goes out that you discover who’s been swimming naked.”
Point of Indication: When time is right, everybody seems like a winner. But when the time changes, then you can see and identify, who is yours ahead as a fighter.
7. “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
Point of Indication: When you act like a counterintuitive, then real value flows out. So, making your own path and footprints is much better than falling on someone’s line and follow the inspected path of the crowd.
8. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
Point of Indication: This describes the insidious nature of lousy business habits that don’t become apparent until it is too late. The clear intention of saying it is, Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.
9. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
Point of Indication: Hard work in the right direction always pays off. It takes a lot of effort and patience to enjoy future fruits, but one thing is sure that good things will happen. This top 10 Warren Buffett Quotes is the most peculiar one and define the nature of fruit and shadow.
10. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours, and you’ll drift in that direction.”
Point of Indication: Always have a company of great people. Be surrounded by people who are better and smarter than you. You can not even predict how much you will grow.
Closing Key Note:
These are some enlightening and top 10 Warren Buffett quotes on business, life and other dimensions on a day to day life. We need to introspect ourselves and think; how we are doing things. There is a difference between doing things right and doing the right things. Also, there is a philosophical difference between doing things differently and doing different things. So, as an entrepreneur always fill this bridge and do the other things in the right way. Follow Warren Buffett’s way of doing business by introspecting the top 10 quotes and following it on your life. I hope this will give you deep inside.