Mark Elliot Zuckerberg commonly known as Mark Zuckerberg is born on May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York. Mr Zuckerberg is an American internet entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is known for co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Facebook, Inc. Mr Zuckerberg pursue his from Harvard University and he starts Facebook in 2004 at the age of 19. And now he is among the 5th richest person in the world. This blog is written with the purpose of delivering the life lesson to the youth with the help of top 10 Mark Zukerberg Quotes.
Some Interesting Facts:
Mark Zuckerberg is a great admirer of Steve Jobs. Mr Zuckerberg turned down many offers to sell Facebook. Many big-name companies wanted to see if he wanted to sell NewsCorp, MySpace, Viacom, Yahoo, NBC, Microsoft (again) and Google all put their hats in the ring. But Zuckerberg holds firm.
Mark Zuckerberg is multilingual and have deep interest to learn ancient languages. He knows Latin and can speak Mandarin.
His eyesight is the reason behind Facebook’s colour scheme. Facebook’s logo is blue because Zuckerberg has red-green colour blindness.
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan have pledged to donate 99% of their Facebook shares to the cause of human advancement. The amount is around $ 45 Billion. Mr Zuckerberg has donated billions of dollars to medical research through the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. Such human contribution tells how magnanimous he is.
Here, Top 10 Mark Zuckerberg Quotes;
1. “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
2. “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”
3. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
4. “Our society needs more heroes who are scientists, researchers, and engineers. We need to celebrate and reward the people who cure diseases, expand our understanding of humanity and work to improve people’s lives.
5. “Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges.
6. “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.
7. “Whatever you build, build with care. Anyone who has built something big has done it with care.”
8. “Books allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today.”
9. “It takes courage to choose hope over fear.”
10. “Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.”
Closing Key Note:
In one session Mark Zuckerberg says, “Today I want to talk about purpose. But I’m not here to relinquish you the quality commencement concerning finding your purpose. We’re millennials. We’ll try to do that instinctively”.
“Instead, I’m here to inform you finding your purpose isn’t enough. The challenge for our generation is making a world wherever everybody encompasses a sense of purpose,” he says.
By continuing his speech Mr Zuckerberg says, “As I’ve travelled around, I’ve sat with children in juvenile detention and opioid addicts, who told me their lives could have turned out differently if they just had something to do, an after school program or somewhere to go. I’ve met factory workers who know their old jobs aren’t coming back and are trying to find their place”.
“To keep our society moving forward, we’ve got a people challenge — to not solely produce new jobs however produce a revived sense of purpose.”
Zuckerberg lays out 3 ways that successive generation ought to set about building a world wherever everybody has the chance to possess a purpose.
From the above facts and top 10 Mark Zuckerberg quotes; the life lesson from this iconic youth with the bold and clear intention is; only 3 things required to change the world and create the history and which are- Passion, Passion and Passion.
Also Read: Top 10 Bill Gates Quotes
Also Read: Top 10 Warren Buffet Quotes
Also Read: Top 10 Jeff Bezos Quotes
#Business #Life #Entrepreneur #Money #Internet