List of Top 10 Richest Person in the World 2020
Here is the list of the richest man in the world 2020 based on their real-time net worth figure. This list only consists of the top 10 billionaires.
1. Bill Gates ($ 110 Billion)-Richest Man in the World:
William Henry Gates III, commonly known as Bill Gates, is a business tycoon, investor, philanthropist, author and great human. He is the chairman and principal founder of Microsoft Corporation.
Bill Gates is the wealthiest person in the USA and the world. He is also the founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which proves his extremely generous philanthropist image. This humanitarian contribution can not be expressed in words.
Life learnings, motivational and inspirational saying by Bill Gates;
- “If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”
- “The most amazing philanthropist are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.”
- “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.”
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
- “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
- “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.”
- “Life is not fair — get used to it!”
- “Patience is a key element of success.”
- “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
- “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.”
2. Jeff Bezos($ 109 Billion)-Richest Man in the World:
Jeff Bezos is the world’s first Centibillionaire; having a personal net worth of $109 billion, which is more than the GDP of 125 small-large countries. Born on 12 January 1964, is an American entrepreneur, revolutionary legend, internet, aerospace business tycoon, media proprietor, and investor. Jeff Bezos is commonly known as the president, founder, and CEO of Amazon.com.
By building good products, such as; amazon.com, amazon prime, consumer electronics, amazon game studios, amazon video, amazon music, amazon go, amazon kindle, amazon wireless, and amazon web services; investing in new companies; such as Google, Uber, Business Insider, Twitter, Workday, Grail, Lookout, Homegrocer.com, Bankbazaar.com, Wasybar, and Wine.com; timely purchased new companies, such as; Whole Foods, Twitch, Audible, Zappos, IMDB, Goodreads, and The Washington Post. By doing all this, Amazon becomes the world’s 2nd largest most market valued company after Apple.
Life learnings, motivational and inspirational saying by Jeff Bezos;
- “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall, and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.”
- “When the world changes around you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tailwind is now a headwind; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.”
- “Work hard, have fun, and make history.”
- “I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.”
- “The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.”
- “Be stubborn on vision but flexible on details.”
- “There are two kinds of companies – those that work to raise process and those that work to lower them.”
- “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
- “If you double the number of experiments you do per year, you’re going to double your inventiveness.”
- “If you don’t understand the details of your business, you are going to fail.”
3. Bernard Arnault($ 103 Billion):
Bernard Arnault is the emperor of 70 brands, including Louis Vuitton and Sephora. He is the chairman and CEO of LVMH Moet Hennessy-Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury product group. Bernard Arnault is the richest person in Europe and 3rd richest person globally after Bill gates and Zeff Bezos having a net worth of $ 103 Billion. This blog is throwing the lights on life, and business with Top 10 Bernard Arnault quotes.
Life learnings, motivational and inspirational saying by Bernard Arnault;
- Mastering the paradox of star brands is very difficult and rare – fortunately.
- The person I admire most in business is Warren Buffett. He is a long-term investor and has brilliant ideas, and he sticks to them.
- What made Louis Vuitton famous was the quality. We don’t do marketing; we create products that are exceptional in their design and craftsmanship.
- When something has to be done, do it! In France, we are full of good ideas, but we rarely put them into practice.”
- I take time to get close to, and I don’t immediately throw my arms around someone.”
- “Affordable luxury – these are two words that don’t go together.”
- “Luxury goods are the only area in which it is possible to make luxury margins.”
- “In the luxury business, you have to build on heritage.”
- “If you control your distribution, you control your image.”
- “I like that combination between creativity and the creative process and the organization needed to make a business like this successful worldwide.”
4. Warren Buffett ($ 87.3 Billion):
When it comes to richness and royalty by blood, investment, money, or life, the only name comes into the picture; Warren Buffett (Warren Edward Buffett), Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and the God Father of the share market. The USA government was so fascinated by this person that they made the “Buffett Rule” of their tax plan in 2011, proposed by Ex-President Mr. Obama.
Mr. Buffett spends 80% of his time reading books and uses it to read 500 pages per day. He strongly believes that this is how knowledge can be built, and you can use your mind like the power of compound interest.
He bought his first stock when he was only 11 years old child. At the age of 16, he made $53,000, and in 2013, he earned $ 37 million a day.
Mr. Buffett is a great human being and notable philanthropist also, who donated his 99% of the total money for the philanthropic cause via The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He also founded The Giving Pledge in 2009 along with Bill Gates, whereby many billionaires can pledge to give at least half of their money for this beautiful cause.
Life learnings, motivational and inspirational saying by Warren Buffett:
- “Rule number 1. Never lose your money, and Rule 2. Never forget Rule No. 1.”
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
- “It’s only when the tide goes out that you discover who’s been swimming naked.”
- “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”
- “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
- “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours, and you’ll drift in that direction.”
5. Mark Zuckerberg ($ 76.8 Billion):
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, commonly known as Mark Zuckerberg, is born on May 14, 1984, in White Plains, New York. Mr. Zuckerberg is an American internet entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is known as a co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Facebook, Inc.
Mr. Zuckerberg pursues his from Harvard University, and he starts Facebook in 2004 at the age of 19. And now he is among the 5th richest person in the world.
Life learnings, motivational and inspirational saying by Mark Zuckerberg;
- “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
- “People don’t care about what you say; they care about what you build.
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
- “Our society needs more heroes who are scientists, researchers, and engineers. We need to celebrate and reward the people who cure diseases, expand our understanding of humanity, and work to improve people’s lives.
- “Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges.
- “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.
- “Whatever you build, build with care. Anyone who has built something big has done it with care.”
- “Books allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today.”
- “It takes courage to choose hope over fear.”
- “Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.”
Other 5 Richest Person In The World Are;
6. Amancio Ortega ($ 70.6 Billion)-6th Richest Man in the World:
Amancio Ortega Gaona is a Spanish billionaire businessman. He is the founder and former chairman of the Inditex fashion group, best known for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories shops with his ex-wife Rosalia Mera in 1975.
He owns Madrid-listed Inditex, which has 8 brands, including Massimo Dutti and Pull & Bear, and 7,500 stores worldwide.
Mr. Ortega has invested his dividends primarily into Madrid, Barcelona, London, Chicago, Miami, and New York.
Ortega stepped down as chairman of Inditex, known for its Zara brand, in 2011, but he still owns nearly 60% of its shares.
7. Larry Page ($ 64.7 Billion):
Larry Page is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. In 1998, Page co-founded Google with business partner Sergey Brin, and still helms Alphabet, Google’s parent company. He is a founding investor in space exploration company Planetary Resources and is also funding “flying car” startups Kitty Hawk and Opener.
8. Sergey Brin ($62.8 Billion):
Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin is an American computer scientist and Internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google. Brin was the president of Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc, until stepping down from the role on December 3, 2019.
9. Charles Koch ($ 61.3 Billion):
Charles Koch has been chairman and CEO of Koch Industries, America’s second-largest private company by revenue, since 1967.
Koch owns Invista, Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Flint Hills Resources, Koch Pipeline, Koch Fertilizer, Koch Minerals, Matador Cattle Company, and Guardian Industries.
10. Julia Flesher Koch ( $61.3 Billion)-10 Richest Man in the World:
According to Bloomberg and their Billionaire Index, Julia Margaret Flesher Koch is the richest woman in the world. She holds a 42% stake in Koch Industries, along with the three children.
With her husband, she has donated $10 million to Mount Sinai Medical Center and $10 million to Stanford’s Children’s Hospital to study food allergies.