Both Unbounce and LeadPages offers all the essential features that you would require to design converting landing pages. LeadPages is ideal for anyone who is looking to create landing page in budget plus wants to expand their conversion rates using beautiful landing pages, pop-ups, webpages, or complete websites. Whereas, Unbounce is ideal for anyone who is looking for some flexibility, dynamic landing pages that converts.
But how do you choose one between the LeadPages and Unbounce?
In a hurry? Simply find the link for comparison between the two from the Table of Contents below.
Want to know deep?
Read to know about Leadpages and Unbounce reviews, features, pricing, functionalities, pros and cons before investing in any of them. After reading this blog about Leadpages vs Unbounce you can choose your best landing page builder to Skyrocket your business.
Let’s dive into it!
What do LeadPages or Unbounce do?
Before analyzing LeadPages Vs Unbounce landing page software and choosing between them, let’s understand the fundamentals that database is the backbone of any business. Without leads, any marketing channel is a big failure. No matter if you are highly investing in SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing or influencer marketing.
To make a profit is the ultimate goal of any business. To achieve profitability, you need to describe your marketing and sales funnel that starts from audience reach, click, action, and then conversions.
Want more qualified leads and a high conversion rate by designing beautiful landing pages and pop-ups?
Here the role of landing page builder software comes in!
LeadPages and Unbounce are the landing page builder software that quickly builds websites, high convertible landing pages, attractive pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
You get the highest-converting campaigns possible with LeadPages or Unbounce innovative AI-based features.
With Unbounce and LeadPages, you can create 100% fully customized and mobile responsive landing pages with no coding required.
Why to Use LeadPages or Unbounce Landing Page Builder Software?
Before you understand about why to use these landing page builder software, let’s first talk about why you should even bother about creating landing pages.
We all know that, Sales is everything for a business to be successful. No matter how much traffic your website gets, until and unless your website/business makes some money, there’s no use of such traffic.
And this can be achieved while some conversions happen on your site. Now, in order to increase your website conversions; converting landing pages comes into play where your users would be prompted to perform an action.
So as to increase website conversion rates, you need to have dedicated pages. To get maximum conversions, 48% of digital marketers set up a new landing page for every single campaign they engage in.
Here’s where landing page builder software is required.
The features of landing page builders like Leadpages and Unbounce are described below:
- Build any page on your own or create the exact page you want.
- Create and optimize dedicated landing pages to promote your primary business objectives.
- Prompt your visitors with one focused goal instead of leaving more than two calls to actions (CTAs).
- Collect leads and increase the database of your prospects.
- Decrease bounce rate and increase engagement and conversions.
- Continually run your business and grow your ROI by more than 400%.
Leadpages Landing Page Builder Overview:
I Personally Recommend Using Leadpages
In the highly competitive market, building a great website, organically ranking on some lucrative keywords, driving tons of traffic through various marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, SMM or email marketing is not enough.
With these essential efforts, you may drive millions of traffic every month, but can you convert your visitors into dollars?
With the finger crossed method, you can not!
Here, Leadpages helps your business with the following things:
- Connecting to your audience
- Collect leads with their correct information
- Close sales and increase ROI by more than 400%.
- With Leadpages, you commercialize your every landing page with high CTR and low bounce rate.
- Leadpages is a powerful page builder software that allows you to quickly build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars etc.
1. Landing Page Builder Software:
a) Leadpages has an uptime of 99.9% that results in a high conversion rate.
b) You can set up sub-accounts linked to your main account and share access with your team or clients.
c) Leadpages has beautiful features like autosave, custom & hidden form fields, custom social media preview, device-specific preview and image library.
d) You don’t require any coding skills while building entirely customized landing pages. Leadpages software has an easy drag-and-drop interface that allows you to create and optimize high convertible lead generation pages, pop-ups, alert bars and even web pages.
e) Lead backup/CSV download, lead notifications, routing, SEO friendly and mobile responsive pages, online sales and payments, page grouping, unlimited page publishing, traffic and leads, tracking and third-party analytics are some of the unique features of Leadpages.
f) With Leadpages, you can also add widgets in your landing pages or pop-ups including countdown timers, video, text, images, calendar, OpenTable, and more.
2. Skyrocket your conversion rate with Leadpages landing page software:
a) LeadPages thrives your revenue with a clear campaign strategy with ZERO distractions. It also has email trigger links, exit-intent pop-ups, and real-time data analytics.
b) Unlimited A/B split testing, alert bars and pop-ups to grow and run your business ROI.
3. Leadpages Design, Templates and Security:
a) Landing page powerful builder, Leadpages is fully equipped with pre-built high attractive templates, Shutterstock premium images, built-in icon library, OpenTable embed widget, countdown timers, custom branding, customizable templates, and HTML & custom code editing.
b) Mobile-responsive templates, calendly embed widget, social share buttons, thank-you and confirmation pages, device-specific display, video embed widget, and on-page section links.
c) Leadpages is highly secure and has attractive features like automatic SSL encryption, sub-account login, and GDPR compliance.
d) Leadpages allows you to integrate your favourite sales and marketing software and tools related to CRM, email marketing, ESP, webinar apps and beyond.
LeadPage Pros and Cons in 2023
1. LeadPages are the super affordable and cheapest landing page builder software with excellent popup functionality.
2. It is a very successful page builder software for lead capture and conversions.
3. Easy to use and a significant amount of pre-built templates that don’t need much customization.
4. Users love using the countdown timer and progress bar widgets on landing pages.
5. LeadPages allows you to create popups anywhere on any page you own.
6. LeadPages has auto integration with sales and marketing software like WordPress, HubSpot, Salesforce, Aweber, MailChimp, and many more.
1. LeadPages limit customization due to the number of widgets offered.
Who can Use Leadpages Software?
1. Leadpages is perfect for any startups and online ventures that have tight budgets.
2. Industries that are dealing in real estate, travel, photography, fitness, eCommerce and publishers.
3. Leadpages helps SaaS companies to run and grow their leads and sales.
4. It is the best for news, advertising and digital marketing agencies.
5. Leadpages software and tools are perfect for paid advertising like PPC.
6. It works for your business as a booster for social ad campaigns.
7. With Leadpages, you can hook CTR and conversion rate of your email marketing campaigns.
Leadpages offers the following 3 pricing plans.
Let’s briefly walk through these 3 plans.
Unbounce Landing Page Builder Overview:
Most Popular Landing Page Builder
Unbounce is the leading landing page platform that helps you convert more of your visitors into leads, sales, and customers with conversion intelligence.
Like LeadPages, Unbounce is also a powerful and internationally recognized landing page builder software.