About Top and Best Affiliate Marketing Programs/Networks for Your Site:
Once you create a website or start a blog, the ultimate goal is to monetize your site for an extra source of income. And when it comes to making money from your site, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to turn traffic into revenue.
A few years back, there was a time when affiliate programs did not highly adopt the technology. Because of this, bloggers, publishers, and marketers were not able to track their sales. So, there was no transparency, and affiliate managers used to create a whole mess in payouts. It was regrettable and unfortunate for affiliate marketers that there was no surety of getting paid reasonably even after working hard.
But, now, in 2022, everything is sorted!
You can track and navigate sales numbers, total impressions, and the number of clicks on every affiliate product.
If you are looking to promote the best affiliate programs that offer crazy commissions (upto 90%), then read this blog on “best affiliate networks” and join them to start making money.
In a hurry? No Problem.
- 1. ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Program
- 2. CJ Affiliate Marketing Program:
- 3. ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Program:
- 4. Avangate Affiliate Marketing Program:
- 5. Awin Affiliate Marketing Program:
- 6. Rakuten Advertising Affiliate Program:
- 7. FlexOffers Affiliate Program:
- 8. Peerfly Affiliate Marketing Program:
- 9. Impact Radius Affiliate Marketing Program:
- 10. Amazon Associates Affiliate Program:
Here, I have shared everything about affiliate marketing networks. Only the best affiliate programs are listed here whose payouts are the best, and commission rates are the highest.
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs for 2022 are:
1. ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Program
ShareASale is one of the best affiliate marketing programs that has paid millions of dollars to its customers since 2000.
If you are a blogger, publisher, content marketer, or news media agency and want to start affiliate marketing, then ShareASale is the most straightforward and top affiliate program to join.
The affiliate marketing program ShareASale has a great list of more than 10,000 small and big merchants. ShareASale has a wide range of product listings, from digital to physical. For example, you can sell both digital products such as marketing software (Eg. SEMRUSH Affiliate Program), tools, applications, and physical products like SunBasket, and Reebok.
Why Should You Join ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Network?
- Being a blogger or content publisher in any niche, you should know about the products or services to sell for affiliate marketing.
- Commission rates vary from merchant to merchant. Your average affiliate earning commission may range from $100-$1200 on every sale. Most merchants provide recurring revenue of more than 30-45% on every sale you make from affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate program ShareASale typically takes 1-2 working days to get the approval of your affiliate network.
- Cookie duration also varies from merchant to merchant. The average cookie duration is from 30-90 days with the last-click attribution model.
- The minimum payout of the ShareASale affiliate program is $50. ShareASale has an excellent paying record, so you should not worry about payouts. It will keep sending your money once you reach the minimum threshold of $50.
ShareASale Affiliate Payment Modes:
- Payment via check sent by mail or by FedEx,
- Direct deposit/International Direct Deposit,
- Wire Transfer, and
ShareASale Affiliate Marketing Networks Pros and Cons:
- With the massive listing of digital and physical products, the ShareASale affiliate program has associated with more than 5000 merchants. More than 1500 merchants are associated with the ShareASale affiliate program only.
- ShareASale has an undisputed record of maintaining its merchants and affiliate marketers’ relationship for the last 20 years.
- Affiliate marketers get their payments smoothly without delay.
- The ShareASale dashboard is a little outdated and can be made better.
2. CJ Affiliate Marketing Program:
CJ (Commission Junction) is another top affiliate program among bloggers and publishers. Commission Junction is a viral marketplace for affiliate marketers due to the extensive merchant listing of digital and physical products and services.
Like ShareASale, CJ affiliate marketing networks also connect bloggers and affiliate marketers to the brands.
Bloggers and affiliate marketers have a fantastic experience with CJ affiliate networks. They can join quickly and get payments with the ZERO hustle.
Why Should You Join CJ Affiliate Marketing Program?
- Like the ShareASale affiliate program, CJ affiliates also cover huge merchants that open the vast opportunity to all types of bloggers and affiliate marketers.
- There is no fixed commission from the CJ affiliate. Like ShareASale, the average commission varies from merchant to merchant and product to product. You can expect any amount from $100-$1000 on every sale. Most of the affiliate products provide recurring revenue of more than 30% on every sale.
- CJ affiliate network cookie duration also depends on the type of merchants you are signing in. Typically, the average cookie time is from 30-90 days with the last-click attribution model.
- For direct deposit, the minimum payout is $50, and for cheque, the minimum threshold is $100.
Commission Junction Affiliate Payment Methods:
- Direct Bank Deposits
CJ Affiliate Marketing Program Pros and Cons:
CJ Affiliate Pros:
- Commission Junction affiliate networks connect bloggers and brands with a wide range of both digital and physical products. OverStock, GoPro, Expedia, Grammarly are some of the great digital and physical product examples on CJ.
- With the reputed payout record, every blogger, publisher, and affiliate marketer gets their payment every month.
- You can generate excellent links, as CJ affiliate offers Deep Link Generator, a handy bookmarklet.
CJ Affiliate Cons:
- Again like ShareASale, there is no such drawback in the Commission Junction affiliate program accept dashboard. Though I like using the CJ affiliate dashboard, it is a bit complicated.
3. ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Program:
As an affiliate marketer, if you are looking to join the best affiliate program that can offer a wide range of digital and physical products where you can make up to 90% commission, ClickBank is one of the best affiliate marketing programs in the world.
ClickBank affiliate marketing network is very easy to join and accessible to various digital and physical products. That is why ClickBank is the best affiliate program to make money.
Why Should You Join ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Network?
- Like ShareASale and CJ affiliate networks, ClickBank affiliate programs also offer a wide range of products from the business, marketing, art, games, health, entertainment, and self-help to promote.
- ClickBank offers more than 6 million affiliate products to any type of affiliate marketers. ClickBank’s commission rate is up to 90%, which is way better than any other affiliate program.
- You should check the product in detail as not all the products are high quality or provide 90% affiliate commission.
- The minimum payout in the ClickBank affiliate program is $10 and offers weekly payments.
- The cookie life of any product depends on the merchant, but you can expect an average cookie life from 30-90 days.
ClickBank Affiliate Payment Methods:
- Direct Bank Deposits
- Wire Payments
ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Network pros and Cons:
- You will find thousands of small brands affiliate products that you can not find on any other affiliate marketing networks.
- For most of the products, your affiliate commission goes up to 90%.
- The best part is their payouts. You can get your earned money in your account every week.
- Some of the products are of inferior quality.
4. Avangate Affiliate Marketing Program:
Avangate affiliate marketing program is perfect for tech marketers and bloggers as it is more focused on digital products than physical products. Avangate network connects publishers and affiliate marketers to popular software and digital securities companies.
When it comes to selling affiliate software, and tools, the Avangate affiliate network is the best. Avangate offers more than 30,000 most popular software, including Bitdefender, Kaspersky, and Awario.
Why Should You Join Avangate Affiliate Programs?
- Avangate affiliate programs have a particular niche, i.e., digital products of popular software and digital securities.
- Avangate program rank #1 worldwide affiliate network by Blue Book Global for the past six years.
- The commission rate of these software goes up to 85% that is much more than any physical product.
- Similarly, like other affiliate marketing programs, the cookie life of any product depends on merchants. For most of the products, you can expect a cookie period of 30-120 days.
- The minimum payout in the Avangate affiliate network is $100.
Payment Modes of Avangate Affiliate Program:
- Direct Bank Deposit
Avangate Affiliate Marketing Network Pros and Cons:
- Avangate affiliate programs offer high-quality, world-class affiliate digital products that connect more than 25000 brands to the publishers and bloggers.
- In the Avangate program, the commission is very high (up to 85%) and way better than any physical product.
- Avangate affiliate network is the best for affiliate marketers, publishers, and bloggers in tech, business, SaaS, or related industries.
- If you want to sell more physical products, then Avangate is not for you.
5. Awin Affiliate Marketing Program:
Awin is acquired by the ShareASale affiliate network but still operates as a separate entity. More than 15000 advertisers and 100,000 publishers have joined one of the best affiliate programs, Awin.
Awin affiliate marketing network offers a huge variety of merchants, including UnderArmour, HP, XE, StubHub, Hyatt, and AliExpress.
Awin is the best affiliate program for beginners and professionals as it has a dedicated WordPress plugin to help you import products.
Why Should You Join Awin Affiliate Marketing Network?
- Like CJ and ShareASale affiliate programs, the Awin affiliate network also offers a great mix of digital and physical products. Awin affiliate network connects more than 15000 merchants to publishers and brands.
- The commission rate varies from merchant to merchant, but you can expect an average commission of 20% on an earth affiliate sale.
- The minimum payout in the Awin affiliate marketing program is $20.
- Any affiliate marketer can apply to any registered merchant within the Awin network and create links for promotion and tracking statistics.
Awin Affiliate Marketing Networks Pros and Cons:
Awin Affiliate Pros:
- In the Awin affiliate program, publishers get an attractive variety of products from travel, fashion, technology, finance, insurance, and e-commerce.
- Just like Commission Junction and ShareASale affiliate programs, the commission rate varies from merchant to merchant. For most of the products, you can expect more than 30% commission on every sale.
- Awin offers a dedicated WordPress plugin for import products that save your time and hustle.
- The affiliate marketing network, Awin, is best for beginners and established both.
Awin Affiliate Cons:
- Awin affiliate marketing program charges $5 as a sign-up fee. However, it is refundable if you get approved.
6. Rakuten Advertising Affiliate Program:
Rakuten is a Japanese billion-dollar company and a highly trusted brand globally. Moreover, Rakuten affiliate networks are only connected with around 1000+ merchants, but it believes in 100% quality over quantity.
Therefore, Rakuten affiliate programs have access to the world’s top brands such as Walmart, Best Buy, Wells Fargo, Lilly Pulitzer, Virgin Holidays, Macy’s, Papa Johns, and Ecco.
As a publisher or affiliate marketer, you may not get millions of affiliate products to promote Rakuten programs. Still, yes, you will get access to the world’s hundreds of best brands in your bucket.
Why Should You Join Rakuten Affiliate Marketing Program?
- Rakuten affiliate marketing programs connect millions of publishers with the world’s hundreds of top brands, including Walmart.
- Affiliate marketing network Rakuten secures the brand quality and regulatory compliance management service image across marketing channels. That makes it one of the world’s most trusted brands.
- Like many other best affiliate marketing programs, the commission rate of Rakuten also varies from merchant to merchant.
- Publishers and affiliate marketers get huge product types from retail, D2C, finance, travel, and more.
- Rakuten’s affiliate marketing program is the best for big affiliate websites that drive high traffic.
- Rakuten programs serve more than 1 billion customers worldwide and process payments to 202 countries in 25 currencies.
- Commission on Rakuten affiliate products varies from different merchants. Moreover, it offers a minimum payout of $50.
Rakuten Affiliate Marketing Programs pros and Cons:
Rakuten Affiliate Pros:
- Affiliate marketing network Rakuten is affiliated with the world’s biggest brands like Walmart and offers a vast product line across industries.
- Just like Commission Junction and ShareASale affiliate programs, the commission rate varies from merchant to merchant. For most of the products, you can expect more than 30% commission on every sale.
- Publishers get a great mix of both digital and physical products.
Rakuten Affiliate Cons:
- Sign up process is not that easy. You should have a well-established site.
7. FlexOffers Affiliate Program:
Flex was founded in 2008 with a very high expansion rate. Till now, FlexOffers affiliate marketing network has made its presence in 27 countries.
Moreover, the FlexOffers affiliate program is connected with more than 15,000 merchants that offer affiliate products in more than 30 categories.
Unlike the Avangate affiliate program, FlexOffers deals more in physical products rather than digital.
Why Should You Join FlexOffers Affiliate Marketing Network?
- FlexOffers is one of the best affiliate programs for beginners, and professionals, as you get a dedicated personal affiliate account manager.
- You get thousands of affiliate products to promote from physical to digital.
- The commission rate in the FlexOffers affiliate program varies from merchant to merchant. Most merchants offer an average commission of more than 18%.
- In FlexOffers affiliate marketing network, the minimum payout is $50. For those who do not belong to the USA, the minimum payout is $100.
FlexOffers Affiliate Marketing Program pros and Cons:
FlexOffers Affiliate Pros:
- You get thousands of merchants to promote their product on high commission on every sale.
- Every publisher or affiliate marketer gets a dedicated account manager to help you with the earliest. And this makes FlexOffers simply a great affiliate program for both newbies and experts.
- FlexOffers is highly reliable and has zero merchants or publisher complaints regarding service or payment.
- Affiliate marketplaces of FlexOffers are the best fit for both beginners and established bloggers or affiliate marketers.
FlexOffers Affiliate Cons:
- If you are not based out of the USA, then Paypal is the only payment mode. You will receive your payment via wire transfer unless you exceed $5000.
8. Peerfly Affiliate Marketing Program:
Peerfly is one of the fastest-growing affiliate marketplaces that gives more than 4000 merchants to the publishers.
Peerfly affiliate networks are more into physical products than digital. But you get a great mix of both types of products from small to big merchants.
Why Should You Join Peerfly Affiliate Marketing Network?
- You get millions of affiliate products to promote brands like UGG, Target, Fiverr, and CBS. However, each merchant has its requirements, which can be time-consuming to deal with, so it’s not necessarily the best fit for those just getting started.
- Like other top affiliate programs, the commission rate of Peerfly’s affiliate products varies by merchant. Since you deal more in physical products, you can expect an average 12% commission on every referral sale you make.
- The minimum payout of Peerfly is $50. If you hit the threshold revenue of $5000/week, then you get a weekly payout.
- In the Peerfly affiliate program, cookie time for any product varies by merchant type.
Peerfly Affiliate Marketing Network Pros and Cons:
Peerfly Affiliate Pros:
- One of the top affiliate marketing networks for pro-affiliate marketers and established websites.
- Weekly payout for those who earn $5000/week.
Peerfly Affiliate Cons:
- Sign up process is not very smooth, as each merchant has its requirements. So it usually takes three days to get approval from each merchant.
9. Impact Radius Affiliate Marketing Program:
Impact Radius is one of the best affiliate marketing programs for bloggers, affiliate marketers, and publishers.
Affiliate marketplace, Impact offers you a wide range of high-quality products from fashion, software to digital security products.
From the last few years, many merchants are moving to Impact affiliate programs.
They are one of the first to take advantage of the fingerprint technique to count the sales, which is a significant advantage for marketers and brands.
Why Should You Join Impact Radius Affiliate Marketing Network?
- Thousands of top brands wait to work for an affiliate like you. You get direct access to the global brands across retail, travel, beauty, fitness, financial services, and more.
- As a publisher, you get access to the catalog of more than 9M products. You can find products to post about on their Products Page, then promote your selections by pasting a snippet of HTML code. In the same way, you would a traditional banner ad.
- The commission varies from merchant to merchant. In most of the products, the commission rate is more than 40-60%.
Impact Radius Payment Mode:
- Direct Bank Transfer,
- BACS, or
Impact Radius Affiliate Marketing Network pros and Cons:
Impact Radius Affiliate Pros:
- Impact Radius affiliate marketplace connects the world’s top brands to the affiliate marketers and offers millions of affiliate products to sell.
- Like Commission Junction and ShareASale affiliate marketplaces, the commission rate of Impact Radius also varies. In most of the products, you can expect more than 30% commission on every sale.
- Very easy to navigate, track and maximize your revenue.
Impact Radius Affiliate Cons:
It does not have any such cons, but they need to bring their management at the micro-level.
10. Amazon Associates Affiliate Program:
Amazon is the most popular and the top affiliate network in the world. As you all know, Amazon is the largest e-commerce store globally that provides access to millions of products almost in every category.
The best part of the Amazon associate affiliate network is that any blogger for affiliate marketing can join the Amazon affiliate marketing network within a few minutes.
Any affiliate marketers can sell Amazon’s any product and earn a commission for each referral sale he/she makes.
Why Should You Join Amazon Affiliate Marketing Network?
- You get unlimited product and service categories from baby products, health to sports, electrical, electronics, grocery, books, or any other. Bloggers, publishers, affiliate marketers, YouTubers get access to the millions of merchants globally.
- Amazon’s affiliate marketing program is accessible for all. Any type of affiliate marketers can join.
- Commission rates of Amazon products vary from 2%-18%. You can expect an average commission rate of around 5%. Simultaneously, you need to check while promoting merchants’ products as some of the products offer ZERO affiliate commission, whereas some provide more than 18%.
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Payment Methods:
- Via cheque at your registered address,
- Direct Bank Deposit via NEFT
Amazon Affiliate Marketing Network pros and Cons:
Amazon Associate Affiliate Pros:
- Amazon is the biggest e-commerce store in the world with a universal cookie period.
- Amazon affiliate marketing programs connect millions of merchants and affiliate marketers. So, your opportunity to refer and sell products increase a hundred times more than other affiliate marketing programs.
Amazon Associate Affiliate Cons:
- The universal cookie life period is only 24 hours.
- Many Amazon associate products offer ZERO affiliate commission on sales, whereas many product categories such as video games provide only 1% flat commission.
- You get NO recurring commission.
- Amazon changes its affiliate commission very frequently.
Closing Keynote on Best Affiliate Marketing Programs/ Networks:
An affiliate marketer is a blessing for all the bloggers, publishers, YouTubers, and affiliate marketers. Affiliate marketing is the best way to monetize your blog and make huge money (20,000-$200,000) every month.
If you have enough traffic on your website, then rather than choosing a single affiliate network, sign up for all the top affiliate programs to find the best advertisers and payouts.
Now it’s your turn to choose the top affiliate marketing networks to make money.
Have you tried any of the affiliate networks that I mentioned above? Which is your favorite and why?
And if not, let me know by leaving a comment on which affiliate program you will choose?
FAQs of Top Affiliate Marketing Programs/Networks:
What are the top paying affiliate programs in 2022?
ShareASale, Commission Junction and ClickBank are the top paying affiliate programs or networks for bloggers, publishers, YouTubers, and established websites.
What are the top paying affiliate merchants or products in 2022?
Marketing software companies like SEMRUSH, web services like Bluehost and Kista, digital products, and securities softwares always have the highest commission rate. You can make upto 90% commission by selling these products. These are the high ticket affiliate programs and far better than any physical products.
What are the best affiliate programs for beginners?
Amazon Associates, ShareASale, Commission Junction, ClickBank Affiliate Program, and Rakuten are the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners.
What all you must know before joining any affiliate network or program?
The first thing any affiliate marketers must be aware of, is minimum payout and modes of payouts. As a blogger, publisher, or affiliate marketer, you should also be mindful of that affiliate product or network’s reputation. Last but not least, you should know the cookie period of each product before selecting and promoting that product through your channel.
What are the best affiliate programs in India in 2022?
Amazon, Flipkart, Yatra, ShareASale, and CJ are the best affiliate programs in India. Any Indian blogger, publisher, and affiliate marketers can join these affiliate marketplaces.
What are the free affiliate programs? Also, let me know which are the paid affiliate programs?
ShareASale, CJ, CitiBank, Amazon Associates, Peerfly, Impact Radius, and Avangate affiliate programs are 100% free to join for any publishers or affiliate marketers. The win affiliate program is paid, and they charge $5 when you sign up. However, the amount is refundable if your account gets approved.