The Blue Oceans Group released the definitive list of wealth in India. It profiles and ranks the country’s richest person in India based on their real-time estimated net worth. As per The Blue Oceans Group real-time net worth release, Mukesh Ambani is the richest person not only in India but in whole Asia, also with the wealth of $67Billion. He became the top 10 wealthiest people in the world. The list is further followed by Azim Premji, Radhakrishan Damani, Shiv Nadar, Uday Kotak, Gautam Adani, Hinduja Brothers, Pallonji Mistry, Lakshmi Mittal, and the Godrej Family, who is listed as the “Richest Man in India.
#1. Mukesh Ambani-$67 Billion- Richest Man in India:
- Mukesh Ambani is the 10th richest man in the world and 1st richest person in Asia.
- As per Forbes and Bloomberg, his net worth is $57 Billion.
- As a comparison to the last year, his net worth and assets have increased by 28.7%, i.e., richer by $12.7 Billion grown richer by $12.7 billion, up by 28.7%.
- Ambani’s net worth is 2.1% of India’s total GDP.
About Mukesh Ambani, Inspirational Quotes and Business Learnings:
Mukesh Ambani is the chairman, managing director of Reliance Industries Limited. It is an umbrella company which operates in various sectors such as Oil and Gas, Energies, Refining, Food industry, Electronic, Petrochemicals, Telecom and the like.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is the second most market valued company of India. He is listed on the top 10 philanthropists in India.
Best Quotes by Mukesh Ambani:
All of us, in a sense, struggle all the time continuously, because we never get what we want. The important thing which I’ve learned is how do you not give up, because you never succeed in the first attempt.
I have turned into a big nature fan, and today, I can afford it more. What I am today shaped by these childhood influences.
The organisational architecture is like a centipede walks on a hundred legs, and one or two don’t count. Therefore, if I lose one or two of legs, the process will go on. The organisation will go on, and the growth will go on.
I don’t think ambition shouldn’t be in the dictionary of any entrepreneurs if the aspiration is positive and realistic. You need to realise; you can’t do everything.
Relationships and trust. It is the bedrock of life.
It is crucial and essential to achieving our goals, but not at any cost.
Dance to your music and take some risks in life, because it is often the risk-taker who creates the history and contribute to the well-being of millions of lives.
In my opinion, the fundamental belief is that growth is a way of life, and we need to grow at all times.
Mahatma Gandhi’s self-reliance dream can be attained by the appropriate use of the internet and technology.
#2. Azim Premji-$20.1Billion-2nd Richest Man in India:
- Azim Premji is the 55th richest person in the world.
- His net worth is $20.1 Billion, which is 0.7% of India’s total GDP.
- As a comparison to the last year, he has grown richer by 16%, up by $2.8 Billion.
- His net worth is equivalent to the value of 4.14 Lakh kg of gold.
About Azim Premji, Inspirational Quotes and Business Learnings
Success is achieved twice. Once in mind and the second time in the real world.
If people don’t laugh at your goals, then your goals are minimal.
Leadership is nothing but just a self-confidence of working with people smarter than you.
I firmly believe that those who have the privilege to have wealth, they should contribute significantly to creating a better world for the millions who are far less privileged.
Millions of children are there who do not attend school. Therefore, education is the only way to get ahead in this country.
Character is one factor which guides all our decisions and actions.
We made an investment in uncompromising integrity that helped us take steep stands in some of the most challenging business situations.
It would be best if you learned to delegate when you get bigger. It is also an excellent way to get staff involved in the company’s operations.
You can not get into business for the shake of fashion of it.
In my opinion, the advantage of democracy is, it makes people less dependent on a group of leaders.
#3. Radhakrishnan Damani-$17.8Billion:
- Radhakrishan Damani is the 64th wealthiest man in the world.
- According to Forbes Real-Time Billionaires Index, the total net worth of Damani is $17.8 Billion.
- His wealth is increasing by 19,9% and has grown richer by $1.8 billion.
- Damani’s wealth is 0.67% of India’s total GDP.
- His net worth is equivalent to the value of 3.6 lakh kg of gold.
- Veteran Mumbai investor Radhakishan Damani became India’s retail king after the March 2017 IPO of his supermarket chain DMart.
- His property portfolio includes the 156-room Radisson Blu Resort in Alibag, a popular beach-front getaway close to Mumbai.
Radhakrishnan Damani’s 10 Keys of Success, inspirational Quotes and Business Learnings:
Keep an Eye on the Long Term.
Small is Big.
Value Your People.
Buy Low, Sell Cheap.
Ignore the Herd.
Let Your Work Speak.
#4. Shiv Nadar-$16.1Billion:
- Shiv Nadar is the 78th richest man among the world’s wealthiest list.
- He is having a net worth of $16.1 Billion.
- In the past year, he has grown richer by $2.5 billion, up by 18.4%.
- Nadar’s wealth is 0.6% of India’s total GDP.
- His net worth is equivalent to the value of 3.32 Lakh kg of gold.
About Shiv Nadar, inspirational Quotes & Business Learnings:
Shiv Nadar chairs HCL Technologies. It is one of India’s largest software services providers.
One of India’s leading philanthropists, Nadar has donated $662 million to his Shiv Nadar Foundation, which backs education-related causes.
HCL Technologies, which has the employee. Strength of 143,000 people worldwide, hires high school grads and trains them on the job.
Education is always the most potent tool for personal and social change, and we must do all that it takes to facilitate.
When you go and live away from your family, then your friends and faculty become your family.
I am good at conceptualising and building institutions.
It is always good to start at a younger age. The only crucial thing is, to carve out your vision and assess your readiness to begin giving. And the commitment and purpose are core to give.
If you are calm about your aspiration and ambitions, then you become confident of achieving, what you set out to do.
I firmly believe, philanthropy is most effective and outcome-oriented when you ensure that your pledge gets spent.
We need a world-class educational institution which would create leaders out of the children, who have not had a good start in life.
A residential school also takes cares of the problem of malnourishment and interaction with their peers, and their teachers help build the qualities of a leader.
#5. Uday Kotak-$15.8Billion:
- Uday Kotak is the 97th richest man in the world.
- His net worth is $15.8 Billion.
- His wealth is increasing by 22.4% and has grown richer by $2.6 billion from last year.
- Kotak’s wealth is 0.6% of India’s total GDP.
- His net worth is equivalent to the value of 2.9 Lakh kg of gold.
Uday Kotak’s Life lesson, Inspirational Quotes and Business Learnings:
- If there is socialism in the family which conflicts with meritocracy, then that bothers me.
- In my opinion, the management’s focus should be on making the strategy and execution of it. If you do the strategy and execution, then it is essential to communicate it consistently.
- Growth must take care of the job losses fear. People would be challenged to do things differently. For people, who are not up to it, they are purely based on objective assessment. It is a separate issue, which, you do it anyway.
- The classic case of capitalism at work and socialism at home is when many family members work in the joint commodities family business.
- There is no option. You have to be at the cutting edge of technology. It is an enabler.
- In a marathon, if you run very fast, you will get exhausted. And if you run very slow, you never make it.
- The tragedy of opportunity is, it will never announce when it is going to come. It is only when it’s gone, and you had realised that you missed it.
#6. Gautam Adani-$15.7Billion:
- Gautam Adani’s net worth is $15.7 Billion and listed in under 150 richest people in the world as per Forbes Real-Time Net Worth Index.
- His wealth is increasing by 28.9% and has grown richer by $2.2 billion from last year.
- Adani’s wealth is 0.4% of India’s total GDP.
- His net worth is equivalent to the value of 2.06 lakh kg of gold.
#7. Hinduja Brothers-$15.6Billion:
- The real-time wealth of the Hinduja Brothers is $15.6Billion.
- In comparison to the last year, his wealth dropped down by 1.22%, which is $-191Million.
- As per Forbes Real-Time Net-Worth Index, he was 3rd richest man in India, 12th wealthiest families in Asia and 65th richest man in the world.
- Four close-knit siblings, Srichand, Gopichand, Prakash and Ashok, multinational control conglomerate the Hinduja Group.
#8. Pallonji Mistry-$15Billion:
- The real-time wealth of the Pallonji Mistry is $15Billion.
- His wealth is increasing by 0.64% and has grown richer by $94 Million from last year.
- As per Forbes Real-Time Net-Worth Index, he was 4th richest man in India, and 79 richest men in the world.
- Reclusive tycoon Pallonji Mistry controls Mumbai-headquartered engineering and construction giant, the 154-year-old Shapoorji Pallonji Group.
- The family’s biggest asset is an 18.4% stake in Tata Sons, holding outfit of the $111 billion (revenue) Tata Group, a conglomerate of 30 companies.
- The S.P. Group, run by Mistry’s older son Shapoor, also owns Eureka Forbes, the country’s leading brand of water purifiers.
- Mistry’s younger son Cyrus, who was ousted as chairman of Tata Sons in October 2016, has started a venture capital fund to invest in start-ups.
#9. Lakshmi Mittal-$12.4Billion:
- Lakshmi Mittal is the 114th wealthiest person in the globe.
- Mittal’s real-time net worth is $12.4 Billion.
- In comparison to the last year, his wealth dropped down by 10.1% which is -1.4Billion.
- His wealth is 0.5% of India’s total GDP.
- 36 would be his rank in terms of the market cap if he were a company listed in India.
- Networth is equivalent to the value of 69.39 lakh tonnes of aluminium.
#10. Godrej Family-$12Billion:
- Godrej Family was listed 8the wealthiest person in 2019 and 20th wealthiest families in 2017 in Asia and top 200 families across the globe in 2020 by Forbes.
- The real-time wealth of the Godrej Family is $12Billion.
- The chairman of Godrej Group is patriarch Adi Godrej, an MIT grad, who took charge as chairman in 2000.
- Key group companies include Godrej Consumer Products, chaired by Adi Godrej’s daughter Nisaba and Godrej Properties, run by his son Pirojsha.
Summary-Richest Man in India:
- Mukesh Ambani
- Azim Premji
- Radhakrishan Damani
- Shiv Nadar
- Uday Kotak
- Gautam Adani
- Hinduja Brothers
- Pallonji Mistry
- Lakshmi Mittal
- Godrej Family
Also Know: All-Time Richest Man in the World Ever