50 Best Motivational Quotes on Life
Why does a person read motivational or inspirational quotes? Because motivational and inspirational quotes are not written in stories or paragraphs. It is a single line and piece of wisdom in a very concise, awakening, and articulate way.
Reading any motivational or inspirational quotes is like having or eating the best food or slice. It drives people to think positively and then act positively. In the context of ” 50 Best Motivational Quotes on Life”, you will find motivational and inspirational quotes by legendaries.
These quotes are very encouraging, inspiring either you are feeling happy, blissful, sad, love or introspection. Quotes have the charisma or charm to fascinate anyone. When you read Quotes, your mind starts improving. It revitalizes and prompts your mind to take action. It acts as fuel in a vehicle or bullet in a gun.
It gives you insight and wisdom information in a few words or a small line. The motivational and inspirational quotes on life broader your thought perspective, no matter what is your dimension of thought. You start seeing growth in many aspects.
I recommend you read a couple of motivational and inspirational quotes toward the beginning of the day, in the wake of awakening, or just before going to work. You may likewise peruse them around evening time, before resting whenever the day is appropriate.
You may convey with you a little scratchpad, where you can compose your favorite quotes you generally like, and which have a reliable, beneficial outcome on you.
You may likewise store them on your phone, where they can always be accessible to you when you need to understand them.
The List of Top 50 Best Motivational Quotes on Life by ever born legendaries are;
1. You can not do everything, but you can do anything. ~ David Allen
2. To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
3. Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.~ Winston Churchill
4. The way you get started to quit talking and begin doing. ~ Walt Disney
5. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ~Les Brown
6. Whatever the mind of a human can conceive and believe, it can achieve~ Napoleon Hill.
7. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. ~Stephen Covey
8. Character is like a tree and reputation is like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. ~Abraham Lincoln
9. Build your dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. ~Farrah Gray
10. The most challenging thing is the decision to act; the rest is merely tenacity. ~Amelia Earhart
11. The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. ~Winston Churchill
12. What is money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. ~Bob Dylan
13. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. ~Rob Siltanen
14. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are so scared of the light. ~Plato
15. I alone can not change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. ~Mother Teresa
16. Your ability to generate power is directly proportional to your ability to relax. ~David Allen
17. We can not help everyone, but everyone can help someone. ~Ronald Reagan
18. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the most exceptional quality of the mind next to honor. ~Aristotle
19. There are only two forces in the world, the sword, and the spirit. In the long run, the sword will always be conquered by the spirit. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
20. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~Dalai Lama
21. Don’t play with someone’s feelings just because you’re unsure of your own.~GD Birla
22. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” –Steve Jobs
23. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” ~Bill Gates
24. If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall, and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve. ~Jeff Bezos
25. Mastering the paradox of star brands is very difficult and rare – fortunately. ~ Bernard Arnault
26. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently. ~Warren Buffet
27. The most significant risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. ~Mark Zuckerberg
28. I think ordinary people can choose to be extraordinary. ~Elon Musk
29. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. ~Albert Einstein
30. The strong live, and the weak die. There is some bloodshed, and out of it emerges a much leaner industry, which tends to survive.~Ratan Tata
31. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
32. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all items in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly endures. – Josiah Gilbert Holland
33. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”– William James
34 When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. – Erma Bombeck
35. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
36. When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what? – Sydney Harris
37. Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
38. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us live from moment to moment.” – Mahatma Gandhi
39. Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” — Andrew Hendrixson
40. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
41. Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
42. Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
43. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau
Author’s Motivational and Inspirational Quotes:
44. I feel most alive, engrossing, and captivating when I am with myself with lovely Nature. ~ Sachindra Vikram Singh
45. Trekking in the middle of the Rainforest drives your Nature, not You! ~ Sachindra Vikram Singh
46. Make your mind the most powerful asset; you will never dream of any other asset. ~ Sachindra Vikram Singh
47. First, be financially literate then dream for financial richness. ~ Sachindra Vikram Singh
48. It is 20% luck, 30% skill and 50% concentrated power & dedication in work, which decides the rate of success. ~ Sachindra Vikram Singh
49. Success = Hard Work+ Skill + Luck, i.e., Cognitive Behavior of Savoir Vivre. ~Sachindra Vikram Singh
50. Enjoy serendipity to large when you get. The reason is; it happens because of you, not to you. ~ Sachindra Vikram Singh