On-Page SEO Infographic to Rank on Google’s Top Page
Undoubtedly, off-page SEO is critically important to rank high on Google and other search engines. But not even a single marketer or blogger can ignore the effect of on-page SEO. For content on-page, SEO is the base of any building. If your base is not strong, how can you even think, the building can sustain itself in the future?
Due to Google penalties and algorithm updates, many of the off-page SEO techniques and wrong practices can lead your site into marshland, and search engines can ban your website permanently.
But, the best part of on-page SEO is- it has zero risks and has to be done once in a life for every page.
When any brand does any search engine optimization such as technical SEO, local SEO, or off-page SEO, they allocate a massive budget and resources to accomplish it. But when it comes to implementing On-Page SEO, it is entirely free.
Critically crucial on-page SEO techniques and ranking factors are
- Flesch Reading and Text Visibility
- Do not use Passive Voice
- Sentence Length
- Paragraph length
- Consecutive Sentences
- Subheading Distribution
- Keyword Optimization
- Sprinkling LSI Keywords
- Optimization of your Page with Keyword in The Title
- The Length of the URL and The Blog Posts Title:
- Keyword Cannibalization
- Inbound Link or Internal Link
- Outbound Link or External Links
- Find and Fix Orphan Pages
- Zombie Pages
- Image SEO
- Featured Snippet SEO
The detail of each factor, along with other factors, is explained in the infographic.
Let’s not make it a very textual and length blog.
So, dive into the amazing infographic on the ultimate on-page SEO checklist and grab critically essential insights.
On-Page SEO Infographic Conclusion:
As we explained, there are numerous on-site SEO factors that you should never ignore. It badly hurts your website’s overall ranking and performance.
Updating old content, deleting zombie pages, optimizing your content with LSI keywords, making URL and title short is a pro-On-Page SEO technique and a smart way of getting better engagement.
Making excellent inbound links can improve not only your engagement but also increase session time and decrease bounce rate. Search engines also get a better understanding of your connected pages when you link back to related pages.
Hence, invest your little time in doing good on-page SEO and make your site enrich that is better for search engines.
- SEO Checklist: 82 Google Ranking Factors to Rank #1 (2022)
- On-Page SEO Checklist: 28 Factors to Rank #1 
- Off-Page SEO Checklist: 35 Factors to Rank on SERP 
- Technical SEO Checklist 2022: Site Audit & Best Practices
- Local SEO Checklist: Strategy for your Business [2022 Tips]
- SEO Content & Copywriting: Ultimate Tips to Rank #1 in 2022
- SEO Strategy & Tips for 2022: 15 Steps Guide to Rank #1
- Best SEO Tools for Keyword and Backlink Analysis